Saturday, February 28, 2009

good things come to those who wait.



I couldn't believe it. this morning when i checked my papal there was $110.00 in it. two very generous people made donations to me for my "get into college fund"! what a great way to start the weekend. it feels so wonderful to know that someone out there believes in be. someone out there thinks i have talent. thanks to those donations i can cross off #'s one and two off my list. I'm sending out the paperwork for my birth certificate today and in about 3-6 weeks i will be able to go get my I.d, SS card and tribal card. i have been waiting for this for so long. good things truly do come to those who wait. here is a picture of me taken with the web-cam. i know its hard to tell but that is my paperwork in my hand stamped and ready to go! Ive also included, for your amusement, a picture of hunter wrestling with her friend Anita.
in other news, my photo shoot is coming up so soon. Ive been working really hard on 3 main dresses I'm going to have in the photos. its been a little difficult getting the time to sew since Hunter is teething and has started a tantrum phase. but a couple hours here and goes a long way. plus, i like to think that those interruptions give me the chance to reflect on the garment and come up with new and better ideas. it usually works out for the best. OK everyone, I'm off to take the bean to a puppet show. enjoy your day, seize all moments and live.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your papers! I see some items in your etsy mini that look wonderful - off for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals!!! You can achieve them one step at a time!!! I will gladly follow and enjoy reading up on your journy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful! Good luck with your quest to go to college!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete